Faculty at Duke University Hospital with dual appointment in Trauma and Critical Care and Emergency Medicine. Actively practicing physician who works shifts in both the intensive care unit (ICU) and the emergency department.
Able to provide a review of the Emergency Department and ICU components of a case given combination of training, board certification and clinical practice. One of only a small number of physicians who is Board Certified in both Emergency Medicine and Surgical Critical Care Medicine. This provides a review of both components of care in a single expert for a more efficient review of a case.
Educated at Brown and Harvard. Completed top Surgical Critical Care Fellowship (University of Maryland R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center). Winner of several awards during training/education. Certified Advanced Trauma Life Support Instructor. Regularly publishes.
Issues commonly managed with but not limited to:
- Neurocritical Care and Stroke Management
- Traumatic Injury Management
- Blood transfusions and Complications
- Pre and Post-Operative Surgical Management
- Shock and Resuscitation
- Sepsis Management
- Acute Coronary Syndrome and Heart Disease Management
- Airway and Ventilator Management
- Physiology of the Difficult Intubation
- End of Life Matters
Please email ZGinsberg@post.harvard.edu directly to discuss services and fees.