Highly trained at taking care of very sick patients. One of only a small number of physicians who is Board Certified in both Emergency Medicine and Surgical Critical Care Medicine. Educated at Brown and Harvard. Completed top Surgical Critical Care Fellowship (University of Maryland R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center). Winner of several awards during training/education. Actively practicing physician who works shifts in both the intensive care unit (ICU) and the emergency department in Ohio. Certified Advanced Trauma Life Support Instructor. Regularly publishes and speaks.
Issues I commonly deal with but not limited to:
- Neurocritical Care and Stroke Management
- Traumatic Injury Management
- Pre and Post-Operative Surgical Management
- Resuscitation and Sepsis Management
- Acute Coronary Syndrome and Heart Disease Management
- Airway and Ventilator Management
- End of Life Matters
Please email directly to discuss services and fees.